Table of Contents
Question: How can I get a virtual office in Romania?
Answer: With a virtual office in Bucharest from Darie & Manea Law Firm, your business will benefit from owning a professionally standardized office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional one. We understand the demands of today’s business community therefore we place our experience at your service and allow you to concentrate on running your business while our professional staff runs your office for you.
The secretarial services Bucharest that we provide will surely guarantee optimal functionality, since our team of Romanian lawyers is highly familiar with daily bureaucratic routine and also with less expected situations occurring when managing a virtual office.
Virtual Office Romania Package:
- Prestigious business address in downtown Bucharest for a credible and risk-free base for keeping contact with customers;
- Registered office necessary for establishing a Romanian company; (free only for the 1 year package)
- Mail collection and forwarding – packages are signed for and sent to you, mail is collected and dispatched according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
- Preferred rates on international couriers – receive discounted rates on FedEx and DHL;
- Incoming and outgoing faxes – use our local fax number; we’ll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
- A local phone number in Bucharest, Romania – provide a local phone number to all your contacts;
- Mail forwarding Romania – all your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email;
- Free instant meeting room for 1 hour/month.
This package can be customized according to the needs of our clients. We advise investors to reach out to our Romanian lawyers for more details.
Question: Do your lawyers in Romania also offer registered office services?
Answer: Yes, of course we do. Please read below what the service includes:
- Registration of the company at the address of the service provider for 1 year.
- Receiving mail and informing the client about it.
The services listed above are understood as basic features mandatory when opting for a virtual office alternative. Our lawyers in Romania have an approach that is strongly connected to regular business dynamics but we also intend to deliver effective answers for customers covering more specific areas. Such facilities, as they are provided through the secretarial services Bucharest package, or the mail forwarding Romania assistance, are designed to guarantee optimal flexibility in your day-to-day schedule but we also suggest a set of additional services intended to either extend the basic resources or to deliver a second choice for clients involved in business activities requiring such operations.
Additional services offered:
- Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
- Call redirecting – specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
- Collection of bank statements;
- Extra usage of the meeting room.
The fee for the virtual office package can be paid for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. The 1 year virtual office package includes for free a registered office address which is necessary for establishing a Romanian company. The registered office package can be purchased separately.
Apart from providing professional legal services, we optimized this virtual office Romania package that combines practicality with effectiveness in order to guarantee for all our customers a highly professional context. The presence of functional attributes, such as the mail collection service or the local phone number feature, was intended to cover the flexibility requirements occurring when managing a profitable business.
Our lawyers in Romania succeeded in complementing the juridical strategies that we offer through the corporate and commercial department with a set of operational devices designed to serve all business purposes. Our customers can now benefit from a complex corporate & commercial unit that provides competent answers in a large variety of domains, all connected to business law and adjacent fields.
For any further details or information please do not hesitate to contact our law firm in Romania.